The Wolverine is a species from the family of martens. It is native to the north of Eurasia and Northern America. It attains a body length of 65 to 105 cm (25 to 41 inches) and weighs up to 32 kg (70.5 lbs).
Longlife 3D-animals live up to their name and are found on many 3D courses around the world. Our special foam, standard for all Longlife 3D-animals, increases their lifespan substantially. All Longlife 3D-animals are produced in Germany.
- Length: 70 cm (27.6 inches)
- Height: 53 cm (20.9 inches)
- Weight: approx. 6.8 kg (15 lbs)
- Quality: Made in Germany
- will stop any arrow
- easy arrow pulling
- UV resistant material
- weather proof material
- foam closes after arrow is pulled "Longlife self-healing effect"
- particularly lifelike appearance